What We Inspect
Inspect.Net provides thorough building inspections which exceed California Standards of Practice and all national organizations scope of inspections. From a comfortable dwelling to high end commercial property we ensure that every aspect of sound construction and safety is considered.
Typically an inspection last about 2 hours. We recommend that you attend as we walk through the structure room to room. You’ll see what we find as we find it. You’ll get the most value for your money and gain an understanding of the strengths and weaknesses of the property.
We walk through the house room to room recording findings and taking photos to assemble your professional inspection report. We look at everything: the foundation, roof, exterior, interior, plumbing, electrical, heating and cooling, windows and doors, and the fireplace and chimney. For a modest extra fee we’ll even inspect the swimming pool. We prefer that our clients join us and ask questions during the physical inspection rather than waiting for the finished summary. We understand that life and work may not make this possible.
Our detailed reports, written in a narrative style are easy to read and understand, so if you are unable to join us, you’ll be able to ask questions later.
- Structure – foundation & framing
- Roof – tile, shake, shingles
- Exterior – siding, drainage, porches
- Electrical – devices, panels, wiring
- HVAC – heater & air-conditioner
- Insulation – insulation & sealing
- Plumbing – devices, drains, supply
- Interior – walls, floors, doors, windows
- Appliances – built-in appliances
- Fireplace – chimney, flue, fire pit